After 17 weeks on site we are delighted to have handed over this £1.3 million project on behalf of the Earl of Roseberry. Originally built in the 1800’s as a stable and carriage block, the historic building has been sympathetically refurbished into Cat A office space. Internally, the refurbishment involved the installation of a new lift giving access to all floors, along with a staircase that was formed from basement to ground floor. A new mechanical and electrical system was fitted throughout,
consisting of a roof chiller and fire detection system. The building has also benefitted from new WC's and showers and a Cat A fit out throughout. The project was finished with a high end reception area, which included specialist back-lit copper panels and a ceramic stone reception desk.